Participate in the RISE community
A once a month event caring for our community through a free hot meal and professional services.
These events will occur the 4th Saturday of each month from 9AM-11AM and are open to all.
The location for the breakfast and professional services help is Fellowship Community Church, 710 W Collings Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08107
If you would like more information on RISE, or services provided, please email email@example.com or call 609-479-RISE(7473).
Serve with RISE
For information on serving with RISE or offering free services that enrich our local Collingswood community, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn what motivates RISE, please read below.
RISE mobilizing beliefs
- Every single human being has been created in the image of God and is an image-bearer of God (Gen. 1:26-27)
- Relationships are the greatest source of harm and healing in every sphere of life.
- To walk towards any need in a person’s life is a journey towards more need, chaos, complication and love. Often the intimidation of the former creates lack of action in the latter.
- While our community has risen in physical needs, our church has gained accumulated resources.
- We have the professional, financial and spiritual resources to use our strategic location to serve the needs of the less fortunate in West Collingswood and Camden.
- Something completely normal, yet profoundly supernatural, happens when people gather at a table around a communal meal. In the breaking and passing of bread, walls come down and life is shared.
- RISE is a verb. RISE will be a place, and an idea, of action and motion and working toward. RISE is relationship. RISE is a community. RISE is a conveyance of hope and newness and life that is found only in Jesus Christ.
- The Kingdom of Jesus spreads holistically into every area of life and community.
- We recognize that we are Christ’s representatives in our community. Through our presence and relationships we seek to communicate to everyone the good news of Jesus Christ, so that they too can experience resurrection life in Him. (2 Cor. 5:14-20)